What is Noorani Qaida? (Noorani Qaida Meaning)
As a matter of fact, “Noorani Qaida” or simply “Qaida” is the name of a specialized book. That was written with non-Arabic speaking Muslims in mind as the first step to learning the Arabic language or learning. How to read the Quran quickly and easily using verses from the Quran. Not to mention that it is the perfect approach for learners to use to understand the principles of Tajweed.
Sheikh Noor Muhammed Haqqani, who was from India, was the one who prepared the book known as “Noorani Qaida,” and the book was given the name “Al-Qaidah An-Noraniah” in his honor. And it is now being taught all around the globe. Even if they do not have any previous understanding of the Arabic language, it is possible for non-Arabic-speaking Muslims to learn how to recite the Quran by this method.
Why Learn Noorani Qaida?
The value of understanding the Quran is priceless, and there are many rewards in this life and the future. And because memorizing the Quran in its native language (Arabic) is the most effective approach to learning and studying the book of Allah (SWT), Noorani Qaida makes this work more simpler and quicker.
Before reciting the Holy Quran, it is essential to master the Norani Qaida in order to get informed about the principal guidelines of Arabic word pronunciation.
Therefore, understanding Noorani Qaida is important for Quran learners, particularly those whose first language is not Arabic. This book helps both children and adults develop a solid basis for studying Quran reading and recitation.
The Benefits of Learning Norani Qaida
- Building the basis for studying the Quran requires a structured program and several activities.
- It is the basis of studying Quran recitation; you cannot effectively recite the Holy Quran without first learning Noorani Qaida.
- It instructs learners on the proper pronunciation of Arabic words.
- The process of learning to recite the Quran with a Tajweed accent.
- Learn the Arabic alphabet and symbols, as well as the fundamental principles of pronunciation, and how to link the alphabet.
- Learn the vowels Long (Haroof Maddah), Tanwin, Short (Haroof Linah), and Long (Haroof Sakeenah).
- Learn joint letters or complex letters.
- Develop the ability to read the Quran without mistakes.